CREATIVE BEAUTY WORKSHOPS
HALF DAY WORKSHOPS ARE RUN IN A SMALL GROUP SETTINGS, 4 TO 6 ATTENDEES UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
– Talk about the choice of lighting, participate in setting up the lights, if you need to get more knowledge around this ask questions, that’s the best way to learn.
– A selection of wardrobe/gowns and accessories will be available so each participant can customize the styling and make unique looks. ( don’t worry I will be guiding you so you are not at a loss)
– Posing guide discussion – I will have a selection of posing guides available for each participant to help you learn to take control of your posing and build a good foundation.
– Each participant will have plenty of time with the model 1-on-1.
We will do 10 minutes rotations. This will allow plenty of time to interact with the model without rushing, Focus on directing the model so you can perfect the looks you are after.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Wether you want to learn more about photography, build a portfolio that’s worth showing off, network or you are transitioning from hobby to business in the world of photography, our workshops will provide different means of expanding your horizon.
WHAT TO BRING:
– DSLR Camera – with hot shoe for the trigger, if you shoot other than Canon or Nikon, please check what special adapter you may need for the trigger.
– Fully Charged Battery
– Memory Cards
– Portrait lenses, note as a guide 24-70mm- 28-105 mm, 70-200mm, 50mm, 85mm, 100mm
MODEL RELEASE – will be provide for each photographer – Images created in this workshop can be used for personal promotion – website, social media, print but not for resale unless explicit permission is requested from model.
CANCELLATION POLICY Please Read! – Reserving your spot is your commitment to attending the workshop. It is important that you understand the cancellation policy is there to help ensure that classes are able to run. You need to notify us minimum 7 days before the workshop if you cannot attend, and if we are able to book another person in your place we will issue a refund to you. We do not issue refund for no shows.
LEARN TO COLOR GRADE IN PHOTOSHOP
Use of various techniques to produce more cohesive color palette within a set of images.
GET IN TOUCH